Thursday, July 26, 2012

1st Birthday Party Planning

Well I have been a busy bee working and planning my son's 1st birthday party! I am trying to find everything baby Mickey Mouse or Mickey themed and so far I am finding a lot of stuff.

I loved the baby Mickey Mouse invitations that I could have easily bought but I always like to customize my invitations because I think they feel more personal that way. It also helps I have great friends who are always willing to help me. This is what the finished product looks like!



I used my amazing Cricut for this whole invitation. I learned so many different techniques from making these invitations. I had never actually read the little books that come in the box with the cartridge but I am so happy I finally did and I highly recommend taking the time to do so.

For the card I used I used
Cricut® Cuttin' Up Cartridge

















For the "Happy 1st Birthday" and "Landon" on the front of the card I used
Cricut® Baby Steps Cartridge





















and for the "1" I used
Cricut® Base Camp Cartridge

















For the Mickey Mouse head on the back I used
Disney© Mickey and Friends Cricut® Cartridge


As for everything else I cut by hand including those adorable baby Mickey's. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Hope you enjoyed my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment