Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 28... Not giving up

Well I have totally been a hit or miss these past couple weeks with blogging but I am determined to have 30 days of blogging even though they aren't consistently day after day. I have been on a roller coaster of emotions these past few weeks and I am now finally feeling better after completely hitting rock bottom. My husband and I now have a game plan because let's face it the road we were headed down was going to end us up in divorce which neither one of us want. I've got two more months then I'm calling it quits with the thing that is ruining our marriage (my job) and will start doing my life for me and my family. I have wanted out of this job since the day I had our first son but I stayed for my mom because she didn't want me to go and I've stayed for 4 years never had a maternity leave with either of my boys because I worked from home. Partly because I couldn't stand being without money and bringing something in to our home even though my husband has always said he could take care of us (that's the feminist in me... lol).I should've listened because I don't think I would be as miserable as I am now. After he and I had a nice date we really talked and we made a game plan of what our next move would be and today I can say I am truly happy. I don't want to jump the gun and quit on Monday but I want to finish all of my tasks at hand because I am not one to leave a project unfinished. I can now start making a game plan for my little daycare service and start getting all of the necessary things accomplished now. Who knows this could also give me some more time towards my other business ventures. It feels amazing to finally feel relaxed knowing that it will all be okay.

BTW I've published my website! Still need to add more to it but if you end up here check it out its called simplifyingmom.com =)

No comments:

Post a Comment