Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 1? The Beginning of Something Beautiful...

Well my cousin has recently inspired me with her 30 days of blogging challenge soo I've decided to join her! I figured what better than the first day of a new month! I keep telling myself I want to get back to blogging but just haven't found the time... or maybe it just me making excuses? I mean I really don't have a lot of time but I'm working on prioritizing everything. For instance I work roughly 40 hours a week sometimes 45, full time mom to two crazy boys 3 and 1, devoted wife, building a home based business and currently taking my 3 year old to tee ball games and practices (that's almost over on June 9th).

Being a full time mom and full time employee is exhausting... trying to maintain a clean house, plus eat healthy and spend enough time with each person in our household takes a lot out of me. I know it's a lot but I know I can handle it if I start managing my time better. So I think that is what I am going to blog about being the best me I can be.

I am an average American... I'm done being average I want to be above average. I want to move mountains; I want to make a difference in my family's life and give them the best possible life I can give them. I am ready to be all I can be. I will prove to yesterday's me that I could do it and I am good enough to make life happen and not just sit back and watch it pass me by.

So goodbye old Marie and hello new Marie together we will change our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment