Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 9... Not so Terrific Tuesday

Oh Tuesday why were you not so great as I was hoping??? I think I just let the drama of work get to me unfortunately and of course being around such horrible negative energy at the end of the day doesn't help matters any. I am also dreading entering time sheets right now for payroll tomorrow so I figured what better way to clear my head than to blog! So here I am just kind of venting about my day. I guess the best way to turn this Terrible Tuesday back into a Terrific Tuesday is only from this sentence on talk about the positive.

Lets start with it rained this morning and I love waking up to the sound and smell of rain, there is something so calming about it. I also got to see the wonderful teachers at my boys daycare, they are some of the sweetest ladies. I did get a good amount of work done today and I did see some of the coworkers I like there. Made a deposit for work and a field trip to the bank is always fun. Then my son had his last teeball game of the season and he did so good. It makes me proud to see how much he and his teammates have grown over the season. I hope he wants to do it next year because it was fun getting to know other moms even though I barely started doing that towards the last couple weeks. My sweet amazing husband I would be lost without him. He saw I was having a bit of a mental breakdown and just took over, he bought dinner and started bath time and helped a ton getting our boys ready for bed. I would be lost without him. Now as I wrote that list I have one last thing to be thankful for and that is this blog. Just writing those few sentences I already feel much better and ready to tackle my timesheets to make tomorrow's payroll flow smoother.

As my husband always says "Don't sweat the small stuff because it's all small stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment