Saturday, June 6, 2015

Day 6... Get busy living

Today was a crazy busy day. I had lunch with my friend for her birthday, then went shopping at Target, then went to my nephew's 1st birthday party and then to my parents for some swimming and dinner. At the beginning of the day I really just wanted to do nothing and clean my house. No matter how much I just want to be a home body sometimes it is good to go outside and see friends and make new memories with them. I wouldn't trade those moments for anything because you will never get today back so you better enjoy the people in it. The dishes will always be there later just maybe a few more added to the pile. The floor will still be there to be swept tomorrow just with a few more crumbs to add to the dustpan. Opportunities to make memories with friends and family won't always be there because anything can happen and be over in the blink of an eye.  Make today count you don't know how many you have left on this wonderful planet we call our home. In honor of my busy day some of the people I love. Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that's why it's called the present. 💝


Nothing better than an Arizona sunset 😎

2 comments:

  1. love love love and beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! It was soo pretty!!! Btw did you notice the time?

      Delete