Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 4... Light in the Dark

Today has had its ups and its downs just like every day does... I told myself I would do this challenge and I plan on sticking to it because it really does make me feel better. I never thought I had it in myself to really write but I do rather find myself enjoying it. Sometimes you just need that mental break. Anywho back to my point...

I found myself being jealous of other people and the things they have that I don't and how it always seems the grass is greener on the other side. Is it really that much greener though? When you get close you realize how much upkeep there is in keeping that grass so green. If you forget a few days of watering in a blazing sun it starts to dry out and turn brown. Life is a lot of upkeep everyone has things that come easier to some than it does to others but if you want it try and find a way to make it happen, it's not going to just fall in your lap you have to work at it. Paint that picture and hang it up envision it whenever you are feeling blue and don't lose hope. Someday your train will reach the end of the tunnel and you will burst out of the darkness into the light and it will keep on shining as you chug along your track.

No comments:

Post a Comment