Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 23.... Jittery

I can not believe my little 14 year old girl dream of auditioning for American Idol is about to become a reality tomorrow. I still can't believe this is really happening... They're coming to Tucson on their bus stop tour I never in a million years thought they would be in my hometown. It's very surreal that this is happening almost like it was meant to be. My husband told me about it about a week and a half ago and I thought the cut off was 24 so I did some research and turned out to be 28 so conveniently I'm only 27. I would of never known about this if it wasn't for him mentioning it to me because we both work downtown so his work was making arrangements for the chaos. He told me to try out so here I am and haven't really sang in about 9 years. I don't really care if I win or lose I'm just glad I can cross it off my bucket list. It would be awesome to make it to at least see the judges but if I don't it's not the end of the world. Either way still really excited!!! I'll post all about my adventures tomorrow! Good night world!

1 comment: