Sunday, June 28, 2015

Day 26... Blogging

Well I've missed 2 days but I'm still determined to get a full 30 days of blogging just won't be consecutive days but it will still be done! Life has been pretty rough the past week and I kinda lost myself in just about everything since I found out about that American Idol audition. I got so focused on it I forgot about those who are important to me and my husband and I kept getting irritated with each other. I also let my side business really slack because I put way to much on my plate all at once and I kind of flamed out. My flame is relit just not burning as bright as before but it's getting there. I'm really hoping for some sort of miracle that I hit my $2500 brick to maintain my District Manager level in Arbonne I'm $1179 away and there are 2 days left in the month so here's wishing for a miracle. I'm putting it out into the universe that I will hit it my $1179 goal by June 30th. I think I'm starting to find my balance slowly but surely just need to stay positive and as one wise fish once said "Just keep swimming" 

No comments:

Post a Comment