Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 18... Birthday Eve

Well I haven't really written a lengthy blog in a while not really sure where to begin right now either... It is crazy to think I only have an hour left of being 26. For some reason I feel like 27 is old. It's only 3 years to 30 and for some reason that scares me yet excites me. I'm curious where I will be when I'm 30. Life is passing by so quickly and I know I don't want to be where I am currently I want my life to be better. Don't get me wrong I do love my life and I'm very grateful for all that I have but it doesn't mean I don't want to enhance it just a little bit. I guess the only thing I really want before I'm 30 is a better work life. I want a job I truly enjoy.

So many people get stuck in a job they do for pretty much their whole lives just so they can live but are they truly living? They have the job so they can provide for their family because that in itself is also a job but in today's society it seems as if that job is on the back burner for some which is probably why the divorce rate is so high. More people would rather work harder for the job that brings in money rather than the one that costs them it. I believe with a little hard work in each category you can find the true happiness in life.

Work at your daily job to get you by, work a little harder to reach your dream job but not to much so you don't lose out on the most important job which is your family. Like they say slow and steady win the race. No one else can make your happiness for you.

What makes me happy is my husband, my two boys, my dog, my family, and my friends. These are all I really need in my life they are my happiness all of the other things in my life are just a bonus and I could live without but if I didn't have these people in my life I would be nothing without them.

I love them all so much more than any of them will probably ever know.

1 comment: