Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 2... Getting Dirty

So as my day comes to a close figured I better squeeze today's thoughts into my blog... I guess my first thought is really a question for you. Why is it so hard for people to get dirty? You may be thinking "What the heck is she talking about?" What I mean is why do some people just tell people what to do instead of actually doing it? Not very often do you see leaders down in the trenches with their troops but yet they get all of the credit. They are too busy directing everyone instead of being right there with them trying to get a handle on things, they don't ever pick up the slack when it's needed. The ones that do help never get the recognition they so rightfully so deserve. At least I know exactly what not to do when I am a leader in my own business.

With the business I am building I will be right there with each of my troops ready to lead them into battle but I will not be sitting back on my horse; I will be right there with them ready to charge into battle and face whatever obstacles lie ahead of us. As of right now I am a team of one person but someday I will be running my own nation of Arbonne entrepreneurs and every month I will be right there ready to charge into battle with them.

With that said now I need to figure out how to get there...

I did make a very first small simple step today I didn't put the dishes off to later. Kids went to bed and I looked at the couch and walked into the kitchen to make my detox tea and do the dishes. No matter how much I really just wanted to sit down and relax I didn't and that says a lot to me. I know some day I will reach the top and change peoples lives but as the saying goes slow and steady wins the race. I will get there at my own pace but I will get there and that's all that truly matters.

2 comments: