Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 3... Do you dare?

Oh today... today... today... I often wonder today what tomorrow will bring me? I always hope for a better tomorrow but sometimes tomorrow sucks just as much as today did, but what if we could change that? If your tomorrow was perfect what would it look like? What if that perfect tomorrow then turned into a perfect today?

My perfect tomorrow would be being able to quit my job, no longer have any financial worries, stay home with my amazing 2 little guys, have time to actually clean house, organize, cook amazing homemade meals, maybe even get back to my crafting roots that I long for. My perfect tomorrow would let me enjoy the little things so much more, like stopping to smell the roses. I know I will get my perfect tomorrow as long as I keep believing it will happen today.

Life... it is so short, you have to make the most of it. Ask yourself; are you just living life or do you want to LIVE your life? There is no sense by just living life because after all no one gets out alive anyways, so live it to your max. Take chances within reason of course but honestly what do you have to lose? Don't let it pass you by and then realize at the end you wish you would've stopped to smell the roses more. It goes so fast, treasure every moment you spend on this earth it is a glorious place we live with so much waiting for us we just need to take advantage of the opportunities.

With that said... will you dream with me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment